- Technology giants face European 'digital tax' blow https://t.co/rlt9fJv0gP buying online viagra #EU #Facebook best price on cialis 5mg #Amazon
- Investors sue Facebook following data harvesting scandal https://t.co/4hB11AGJx9 #Facebook #dataprotection
- Companies stall on revealing gender pay gap as deadline looms https://t.co/aPwCwMB18V #genderpaygap #HR #HRPolicies #employmentlaw
Wills and Probate
Solicitors providing expert advice whether you need a simple Will or a highly complex Will involving trusts, tax planning or in-depth guidance.
We recognise that making a Will or estate planning is not something that many people like to think about. However, a properly drafted Will and an effective, tax-efficient plan to minimise inheritance tax on death will inevitably ease the pain of bereavement and make life much easier for those left behind.
We offer a high level of experience and expertise in all aspects of Wills and Probate.
It is a common misconception (allied to the fact that people simply do not like thinking about death) that it is only necessary to make a Will as you reach middle age or older. Life is full of uncertainties and really, all adults should make a Will and keep that Will under review as they progress through life. Important reasons to update or change your Will can include when you have children, if you get divorced, start your own business or come into an inheritance.
We also provide specialist help with the problems of the elderly and those coming up to retirement and advise on the administration of estates, prepare powers of attorney and carry out work in the Court of Protection. We can also give you realistic advice on inheritance tax, estate planning and asset protection.
The areas of work handled by the Wills, Probate and Trusts team includes:-
- Simple Wills including mirror Wills
- Highly complex Wills involving establishing Trusts, advising on foreign assets and Wills for clients who have significant or complex business interests
- Varying or updating a Will, by codicil or otherwise
- Administration of estates
- Contentious probate
- Court of Protection deputyships
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Equity release
- Pension planning
- Tax planning
- Trusts and estate planning
- Will drafting
We adhere to the STEP Code for Will Preparation in England & Wales (‘the Code’). A copy of the Code can be made available on request or alternatively the Code can be viewed at www.step.org/code-for-will-preparation.