- Marc Jones is the new President of Maidenhead Chamber of Commerce as Olu Odeniyi steps down https://t.co/by70dgwcW3… https://t.co/fBrQOA1rGH
- EU moves to regulate tech giants' business practices https://t.co/HRO4QHfC9G #EU #Tech #TechNews #Facebook #Google
- Home Secretary Unveils New Strategy to Deal With Violent Crime https://t.co/JTmxtyTavW #violentcrime #knifecrime… https://t.co/2G4DjPCGl1
Employment Law for Employees
When facing an employment law issue or dispute, whether grievance, disciplinary, harassment, bullying, discrimination or dismissal you need to rely on experienced, specialist and empathetic solicitors. Turbervilles are a sound choice.
Why use us for employment law advice?
- We act for both employers and employees – some law firms act only for employers, which often leads to missing potential claims or not having the sufficient know-how to advise on them. Turbervilles employment team see both sides of an issue and are in a better position to offer advice.
- Extensive experience – in the employment tribunals, the Employment Appeal Tribunal and the Court of Appeal. Turbervilles employment team can act as solicitor/advocates providing a complete service, which can avoid duplication in costs of using a barrister.
- In-depth knowledge of discrimination law – one of our solicitors was a member of the Equal Opportunities Commission and Disability Rights Commission Panels of Solicitors until these Commissions were consolidated into the Equality and Human Rights Commission.
- Costs and flexibility – you control the way in which legal costs are incurred. In addition to the conventional hourly rate, the employment team work for fixed fees and possibly on a “no win – no fee” basis for tribunal claims (subject to an initial assessment).
Employment lawyers with credibility
We are a firm known and respected for employment law which means your employers and any lawyers they instruct will take us and you seriously. You can be confident we will help get you the best available result, at Tribunal, court or by way of settlement.