- Technology giants face European 'digital tax' blow https://t.co/rlt9fJv0gP #EU #Facebook #Amazon
- Investors sue Facebook following data harvesting scandal https://t.co/4hB11AGJx9 #Facebook #dataprotection
- Companies stall on revealing gender pay gap as deadline looms online prescription viagra without https://t.co/aPwCwMB18V #genderpaygap #HR approved cialis pharmacy #HRPolicies #employmentlaw
Buying or selling a property is likely to be the single largest transaction you’ll make, and the process can be both stressful and expensive. So whether you are buying or selling a property, or both, we offer a professional and personalised service throughout the process reducing any strain and putting you in the right direction from the outset.
The success of the internet means that many people buy their conveyancing on-line, attracted to cheaper rates and what at first looks like greater efficiency. Conveyancing is a complex process, especially when it comes to checking historical details of properties, encumbrances, and titles. It is the kind of process where clients can’t know what short-cuts have been taken until something goes wrong and it is too late to renegotiate terms.
The service we offer is not just about selling your house. It’s about giving our clients a level of professional support and guidance, which ensures the process runs as smoothly and as quickly as possible. The value of appointing proactive solicitors in a conveyancing transaction cannot be overstated. Our clients enjoy peace of mind, knowing that all the searches, checks and other legal formalities will be completed thoroughly.
Conveyancing Quality Scheme
The firm is a member of the Law Society’s prestigious Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS), which is regarded as the gold standard for firms carrying out conveyancing work. As a result, our residential property team is uniquely placed to offer a genuine “one-stop” option to its clients, offering a level and quality of service which is hard to match.
Conveyancing fees will vary, depending on the type of property and the length and complexity of the transaction. However, the vast majority of our residential conveyancing work is carried out on a fixed fee basis, and we can discuss or quote fees at a meeting or on the telephone.
We guarantee to:
- Deal promptly with all matters;
- Explain the key processes clearly, in everyday language;
- Explain clearly how our fees are calculated and what you will have to pay;
- Keep you informed of progress; and
- Respond quickly to your telephone calls, letters or e-mails.
For more information please call the residential conveyancing team on 01895 201 700 or email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
“We wanted to say a big thank you for your assistance with our sale.
From our side everything was very smooth and stress free on the legal side it was the short time we had between exchange and completion to find a rental property was the stressful element but all sorted now and we can sit back and relax (once the unpacking has been done).
Thank you both again. We will be in touch when we find a house to purchase!”
Can we quote for you?
Just give us a call or email and we can get a quote out to you straight away. Contact us also to discuss any aspect of conveyancing, we are happy to help.