Our Commercial Property Department handles a broad range of property related work.
We represent many blue-chip commercial organisations in their property work. The members of the Department have the collective experience and expertise to handle any type of transaction, whether a lease of a small corner shop or a multi-million pound commercial development, efficiently and cost-effectively.
We pride ourselves on giving a business-orientated, proactive and dynamic service, which is as quick and cost-effective as possible. We achieve this via a thorough understanding of our clients' requirements, and the use of technology to enhance the speed and efficiency of the delivery of all our services.
The in-depth expertise which we have in the Department means that our clients do not need to turn to the large City firms for complicated transactions.
The areas of work handled by the Commercial Property Department are as follows:
- Commercial Landlord & Tenant
- Franchising agreements
- Freehold and Leasehold sales and purchases
- Funding and Securitization work
- Joint Venture developments
- Licensed premises
- Mobile home and holiday caravan park sales and purchases
- PFI transactions
- Planning law
- Plot sales and general estate work
- Portfolio and Investment acquisitions and disposals
- Site acquisitions and development
- Telecommunications leases