Commercial Property Solicitor
Experienced, proactive and cost effective commercial property solicitors who handle a broad range of property related work.
We represent many blue-chip commercial organisations in their property work but also advise on transactions involving shop leases. The members of the Department have the collective experience and expertise to handle any type of transaction, whether a lease of a small corner shop or a multi-million pound commercial development, efficiently and cost-effectively.
We pride ourselves on giving a business-orientated, proactive and dynamic service, which is as quick and cost-effective as possible. We achieve this via a thorough understanding of our clients’ requirements, our experience of the most important negotiating or sticking points and the use of technology to enhance the speed and efficiency of the delivery of all our services.
The in-depth expertise which we have in the Department means that our clients do not need to turn to the large City firms for complicated transactions.
The areas of work handled by the Commercial Property Department are as follows:
- Commercial leases including offices, shops, industrial units, hotels, pubs
- Landlord & Tenant advice including commercial lease disputes, forfeiture, surrender, renewals, assignments, sub-letting
- Franchising agreements
- Freehold and Leasehold sales and purchases
- Funding and Securitisation work
- Joint Venture developments
- Licensed premises
- PFI transactions
- Planning law
- Portfolio and Investment acquisitions and disposals
- Site acquisitions and development
- Telecommunications leases
- Mixed use commercial and residential premises legal issues and advice